1. Whilst wasp or hornet destruction is being carried out, it is a strict condition that all persons and pets are excluded from treatment areas during and after and until all activity has ceased. All windows and doors within the treatment areas must remain closed until all activity has ceased. If appropriate, neighbouring properties will be notified as well. If for any reason we consider the treatment area not safe to continue, Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd will not carry out any work.
2. In no event will Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd be liable whatsoever for the fatality or harm of any person or pet animal if, 'point 1' is contravened.
3. All wasp and hornet destruction is fully guaranteed, if, in the rare and unlikely event a wasp or hornet treatment is unsuccessful, an additional treatment will be
carried out free of charge. This will carried out as a priority appointment.
4. Please be aware during peak-times, the phrase 'same-day' is governed by availability and cannot always be guaranteed.
5. From time to time additional professional accredited contractors may be required for such tasks as proofing, sewer and drain surveys, sewer and drain repairs.
In order we protect ourselves from any liability, Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd will not recommend, endorse or appoint any contractor, therefore Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the actions and quality of work carried out by any contractor.
If a contractor fails to identify or professionally proof vermin entry points, Essex & Herts Pest Control cannot guarantee the success of its pest control treatment,
in such circumstances our work will remain chargeable.
6. In no event will Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
7. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Essex and Herts Pest Control Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
8. Every effort is made to keep our website running smoothly, Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
9. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Essex and Herts Pest Control Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.